Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Gratitude

 Sometimes, I cannot put into words how grateful I am. The Lord is keeping me in my troubles and in my high moments. There is such a blessing in being able-bodied. Self efficacy blooms when you have the word to water it! Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

I finished finals for my first semester! Now time for a much needed (much deserved) nap!

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Amen! There are so many things that I am grateful for, sometimes it’s just so hard to put into words. But you, you put it perfectly. I love the way you write btw! I hope enjoyed that well deserved nap, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so very glad you see where I am coming from. I very much enjoyed the nap! I hope that your night is swell. :)

      Delete

a rainy day

A rainy day with a digital camera. A radio lightly playing in the background. Dim and warm light migrating across the room. A comfy circumst...